Calling all Fathers, Young Men, and Church Leaders!
You are invited to a unique conference for elders, fathers, and younger men who seek to be spiritual leaders at Kevin Swanson’s home on November 13-17, 2017 in Elizabeth, CO.
Our families are crying out for spiritual leadership. Our churches are crying out for spiritual leadership.
This isn’t a leadership that is consumed with tertiary doctrinal issues, mere externals, and human methodologies. It is a leadership consumed with the Word of God, the Holy Spirit of God, and the work of God in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Judgment begins in the household of God. If this be the case, what is the Lord teaching the churches in America and the Western world? We need men of spiritual sensitivity and spiritual ears to hear what the Lord is teaching.
We are coming together for:
- Encouraging messages on revivals, reformations, and Kingdom breakthroughs.
- Gospel tonic for the discouraged and downtrodden.
- Equipping messages for our prayer life.
- Challenging presentations on our needs and prophetic burdens for the day in which we live.
- Bold and faith-filled discussions on building family and church.
By God’s grace, we will leave as:
- Faith-filled men strong in the Lord, and the power of His might.
- Godly men, who love the wholesome words of Jesus Christ.
- Repentant, humble men, who seek the presence of God.
- Contra-mundum men, opposing the world and loving God.
- Prayerful men, who passionately desire revival and reformation.
Is the Shepherds Conference for you?
Five days of spiritual development for:
- Monday, Nov. 13 (5PM to 9PM)
- Tuesday, Nov. 14 (9AM to 9PM)
- Wednesday, Nov. 15 (9AM to 9PM)
- Thursday, Nov. 16 (9AM to 9PM)
- Friday, Nov. 17 (9AM to 5PM)
- Growing as humble, repentant leaders in the home and church
- The Importance of Church History
- Learning the Core Doctrines of the Faith
- How to Deal with the Mysteries of the Faith
- Serving in a Local Church & Being a Part of the Church Body
- Understanding and Living Biblical Discipleship
- A Biblical View of Knowledge
- Worship, Work, Prayer & Singing: The Basics in the Christian Life
- Handling Controversial Issues in Love and Humility
- and More!
Are you a young man interested in Discipleship?
We plan to open a six-month discipleship opportunity in our Shepherd Center for young men 18-28 years of age, beginning on January 1st, 2018. Young men will receive six months of training in Bible, Church History, Worship, and Theology. Objective: To disciple as Jesus discipled. To walk as Jesus walked. To love as Jesus loved.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we ask that you first attend the Shepherds Conference November 13-17, 2017 so that you may get to know us and we may get to know you.
If you are interested in further details about this Shepherds Center opportunity, please contact us here.
Conference registration is $269 per person, and includes:
- Five days of teaching
- Book resources
- Optional shuttle from the Denver International Airport (DIA).
Note: Attendance will be limited to 40 participants. All registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact us.